The antiquarian

 

 

 

Bryce Brothers Glass Company

 

Bryce Brothers Glass Company can be traced back to 1850, when John P Bryce, James Bryce, Robert D. Bryce and Freed McKee founded Bryce, McKee and Co.  In 1854, the factory became know as Bryce, Richards and Co.  In 1865 it became Bryce, Walker and Co..  Again in 1882 it became known as Bryce Brothers, it retained that company name until it became "Factory B" as part of the the new U.S. Glass Company.

The principles of Bryce Brothers continued in the business until 1893, when they withdrew from the U.S. Glass Co. combine.  They then started a new company know as Bryce Bros. Co.  That company closed in 1944.

2015 the antiquarian, All rights and media reserved.