The antiquarian

 

 

 

  

 

   

Dalzell, Gilmore and Leighton Glass co.

Dalzell Brothers & Gilmore, Wellsburg, WV:  1884 -1888

Dalzell, Gilmore & Leighton Glass, Findlay, OH.:  1888 - 1900

National Glass:  1900 - 1902

 

       Dalzell Brothers and Gilmore was established in 1884 and operated until 1888 in Wellsburg, West Virginia.  The company change to Dalzell, Gilmore and Leighton Glass Co. Findlay, Ohio from 1888 until 1900 when they joined the National Glass in 1900.  The closed in 1902.

2015 the antiquarian, All rights and media reserved.