The antiquarian

 

 

 

  

 

   

 Nickel Plate Glass Company

Fostoria OH, East Sandusky Street (1888 – 1891)

U. S. Glass Co. “Factory N” (1891 – 1894) closed

Researching

The plant was built in Sandusky OH, on East Sandusky street, next to the Nickel Plate Railroad, ergo the name.  They produced glass in pressed, blown, crystal and opalescent tableware, lamps, bar goods, etc.

 

© 2015 the antiquarian, All rights and media reserved.